Friday, March 11, 2011

cake boss birthday cakes

This cake was for my boss' wife on her 30th birthday.

This cake was for my boss' wife on her 30th birthday.

I made this 50th Birthday Cake cake for my boss's birthday at work.

I made this 50th Birthday Cake cake for my boss's birthday at work.

Carlo's Bakery Mini Cakes. Carlo's Bakery Designer Birthday Cake

Carlo's Bakery Mini Cakes. Carlo's Bakery Designer Birthday Cake

I made these cakes for my boss's daughter's 2nd birthday.

I made these cakes for my boss's daughter's 2nd birthday.

Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes | Birthday Cake Photos

Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes | Birthday Cake Photos

We did 3 60th Birthday cakes 3 weeks in a row. It was fun.

We did 3 60th Birthday cakes 3 weeks in a row. It was fun.

I am a professional when it comes to making birthday cakes.

I am a professional when it comes to making birthday cakes.

We did 3 60th Birthday cakes 3 weeks in a row. It was fun.

We did 3 60th Birthday cakes 3 weeks in a row. It was fun.

Jerry called and told us that his girlfriend is addicted to Cake Boss and

Jerry called and told us that his girlfriend is addicted to Cake Boss and

Jerry called and told us that his girlfriend is addicted to Cake Boss and

Jerry called and told us that his girlfriend is addicted to Cake Boss and

For all of you "Cake Boss" fans, Anne can definitely give Buddy a run for

For all of you "Cake Boss" fans, Anne can definitely give Buddy a run for

Our latest creation; a Custom Trailer Birthday Cake

Our latest creation; a Custom Trailer Birthday Cake

Birthday Cakes Gone Wrong Starring Braylon Edwards

Birthday Cakes Gone Wrong Starring Braylon Edwards

Carlo's Bakery designer birthday cake

Carlo's Bakery designer birthday cake

Boss' Birthday Cake Uploaded By: Sparklekat6

Boss' Birthday Cake Uploaded By: Sparklekat6

Ace of Cakes, Boss or Amazing Cakes wedding cake?

Ace of Cakes, Boss or Amazing Cakes wedding cake?

I watch shows like “Cake Boss” and

I watch shows like “Cake Boss” and

Any kid will tell you: The best part of the birthday party is the cake.

Any kid will tell you: The best part of the birthday party is the cake.

Sweet 16 Birthday Cakes. This sweet 16 cake was made to coordinate with

Sweet 16 Birthday Cakes. This sweet 16 cake was made to coordinate with

Tags: fondant ace of cakes cake boss food network challenge duff goldman

Tags: fondant ace of cakes cake boss food network challenge duff goldman

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine