Monday, February 28, 2011

house paintings

My husband and I love to do little drives through the country on the weekends. There are beautiful mountains and so many trees... but also amazing houses. One of our favorites is the old estate of Mirador, which I recently discovered was once the home of designer Nancy Lancaster. Awesome!



The home in this beautiful watercolor from Laura at Bright, Bold & Beautiful looks really similar to Mirador. Laura does custom work--you can send a picture of your own home to her, and she'll send a work of art back a few weeks later!



One day, I would love to have a pictorial record of every house my husband and I lived in. There is something nostalgic and special about a painting, don’t you think? To get your own, check out Laura's Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine