Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dineo Ranaka upsets Estelle


Dineo Ranaka exchanged heated words with international singer Estelle on social networking site Twitter yesterday.

This comes after the 'American Boy' singer (30) tweeted at about 1am this morning, saying: "I absolutely feel like myself today. #thasall."

The YFM DJ and TV presenter (26) reportedly responded: "It's confusing feeling like #John Legend sometimes isn't it? I understand".

Estelle, who has a 110 000 following on Twitter lashed back at Ranaka by blocking her from accessing her tweets and tweeted: "If ure going to shade try harder:) That was weak. #blocked"

In her defence, Ranaka wrote: "I was just joking I had no mean intentions, just humorous, I'm not offended by her blocking me just saddened by her lack of humour."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine