Thursday, December 23, 2010

23: Scenes from My Christmas


The Mr. and I are lucky enough to spend Christmas with my family in Utah this year.
Here are some scenes from my Christmas at home:


Close-ups of the tree.


My Mom uses Pashminas as runners for the large coffee table. 
Clever, huh?


My favorite place to lounge + Our stockings and Mom's nutcracker collection


We usually have a themed Christmas tree for every room in the house, bathrooms included! My mom made the Christmas countdown out of a cookie sheet (all the hanging knick-knacks are magnetic).


We've enjoyed several snow days and can't wait for Christmas to come! 

Tomorrow, I'll share one of my favorite Christmas traditions for the final day of my 24 Days of Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine