Monday, September 13, 2010

Photo Galleries

I'm in the process of finding something inexpensive and big to display above our sofa. I already have a few picture frame collages in other rooms, so I was trying to go for something different. But nearly every picture I collect for inspiration comes back to some kind of photo display!

Here are some ideas:


I love these clipboard rows. They wold be so easy to use for displaying photos, patterned paper or fabric. And really easy to switch up.



The postcard picture rail might be great for a creative space like a home office, but maybe a little too busy for the living room.


Source Unknown

I don't know what to say about this beside I AM OBSESSED. I love the way these photos are sort of hung in a pattern, but there is enough variance to keep it from being stuffy


 Source Unknown

This gallery is classic and fun. It would be great even without the wallpaper, but the wallpaper really makes it stand out. If I could hang wallpaper in my rental, you bet I'd slap it up there right now. A great example of using neutrals in an interesting way. Love.


Oh, hello inspiration-not-using-picture-frames. These mirrors are gorgeous... but unfortunately, if I used these on my big blank wall, the only thing in the reflection would be my husbands' big screen.


The hunt continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine