Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dinnerware

I have really tragic dinnerware. We've been using my husband's basic black stoneware set from his bachelor days, intending to buy something better but never getting around to it. I've never been fond of it, so it's no wonder I'm attracted to its exact opposites-- white or colorful! No dark or earthy tones for me.
 
Kensington Pearl Dinnerware | Crate and Barrel

I love the grosgrain detail around the edges. It's so beautiful in person, as is the pale blue set.




Portsmouth Dinnerware | Crate and Barrel



Emma Dinnerware in White | Pottery Barn



Nantucket Dinnerware | Cost Plus World Market



Lenox Simply Fine Dinnerware, Chirp Collection | Macy's


 Haviland Laque De Chine Collection in Light Blue | Williams-Sonoma Home


 
Raynaud Cristobal Collection | Williams-Sonoma Home





I think these are gorgeous... but eating off of bugs? These might be better for a wall than a table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine