Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rick Ross coming To Mzansi



Rick Ross is bringing his "Blowing Money Fast Tour" to South Africa, in support of his latest album- Teflon Don.
The popular rapper will perform in Cape Town on 29 December, 2010 . He will be supported by a number of renowned rappers from his  Maybach Music Group imprint, including Triple C's and Masspike Miles.

He is expected to perform material from Teflon Don, in addition to tracks off his previous albums Deeper Than RapTrillaand Port of Miami.
“I have waited a long time for this and I definitely want to touch those fans who have continuously supported me through my 15-year journey, I will not let them down, everybody get ready to Blow Money Fast!" Rick Ross told AllHipHop.com on Monday.
The venue will be announced soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine